2012 Women’s Soccer Ticket Information
Women's Soccer Schedule »
|SINGLE MATCH TICKETS
|Seniors are considered age 65 and above.
|Youth are considered 12th grade and under.
You can purchase Women’s Soccer Tickets at the ticket booth located outside of Edwards Stadium on Bancroft Way. Tickets will be available for purchase 1 hour prior to game-time.
- Tickets can be purchased using Cash only.
- For ADA access, please utilize the Hellman Tennis Complex entrance located on Schlessinger Way.
- For Player and Coaches Guests/Media/Recruits, please use the entrance closest to the corner of Bancroft & Fulton.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kickoff.
- All single match tickets are general admission.
All soccer matches are played at Edward Stadium, which is located on the corner of Bancroft Way and Fulton Street at the southwest corner of campus.
For the safety and comfort of our guests, players and staff, the following items are prohibited inside Edwards Stadium:
Weapons of any kind
Cans or glass bottles
Unsealed plastic bottles
Banners or signs
Sticks or poles
Horns or noise makers of any kind
Bags larger than 14"x14"x6"
Click here for more information on Edwards Stadium