Student Online Information - Football
Football Student Season Pass
PURCHASING A STUDENT FOOTBALL SEASON PASS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMITTANCE TO THE STUDENT SECTION. STUDENTS WILL BE ADMITTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. ONCE CAPACITY IN THE STUDENT SECTION HAS BEEN REACHED, STUDENTS WILL BE REDIRECTED TO STANDING ROOM ONLY STUDENT SECTIONS.
- Student Football season tickets for the 2012 season are $98 plus a $6 handling fee and go on sale to 2011 Football and Men's Basketball Student season ticket holders on April 12, 2012. The general student population can purchase their 2012 Student Football season ticket on April 13, 2012. Each student (graduate and undergraduate) is eligible to purchase 1 student season ticket. The only exception to this is for married students (See student spouse tickets).
- Student sections include SS, S, RR and R. Seating is general admission in those sections.
- Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.calbears.com/students/ with your student ID number. You must have your Cal 1 card in order to purchase tickets. If you need ADA seating please contact the ticket office directly over the phone by calling 800-GOBEARS, or in person at the Cal Athletic Ticket Office.
- Students must be an active 2012 fall semester UCB student with no restrictions on their student account with the registrar to purchase tickets and gain admittance to home games.
- If a student purchases a football season pass and then graduates, withdraws or cancels their UCB registration their pass will be cancelled for all remaining games and there will be no refunds.
- PURCHASING A STUDENT FOOTBALL SEASON PASS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMITTANCE TO THE STUDENT SECTION. STUDENTS WILL BE ADMITTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. ONCE CAPACITY IN THE STUDENT SECTION HAS BEEN REACHED, STUDENTS WILL BE REDIRECTED TO STANDING ROOM ONLY STUDENT SECTIONS.
- If you have purchased a student season pass you must enter through the student gate.
- Students WILL NOT be allowed to enter through any other gate or without your Cal 1 card.
- Student season passes are attached to the barcode on a student's Cal 1 card. If you don't have your Cal 1 card FOR ANY REASON you will not be able to gain admittance to games.
- Once security has successfully scanned the Cal 1 card the student will be given a wristband which must be worn in order to sit in the student section. Wristbands are only administered at the Student Gate.
- Student season pass holders are eligible to purchase student tickets for USC at a discounted student rate. For all other games, students may purchase tickets at the regular public price.
- There are only a select amount of student tickets available and they will be sold on a first come first serve basis. These tickets are hard tickets and must be picked up at the Cal Athletic Ticket Office.
- Students must present both their ticket and Cal 1 card at the game in order to sit in the designated student sections. Students without season tickets can purchase away game tickets at the public price in a regular reserved section.
Student Spouse Passes:
- Students with a spouse or domestic partner are eligible to purchase one student spouse season pass along with his or her own season pass.
- In order to purchase, the student must present the Cal Athletic Ticket Office with a marriage certificate or certificate of domestic partnership.
- All student spouse passes will be HARD PAPER PASSES and must be picked up at will call by the UC Berkeley student.
- These passes can be purchased in the student's account and are the same price as regular student season tickets.
- A student spouse pass can be purchased at the Cal Athletic Ticket Office, but NOT online.
Home Game Single Tickets:
- There are no single game tickets available in the student section.
- Students can purchase full price single game tickets in regular reserved sections as long as tickets are available.
- If a student purchases single game tickets the only delivery options are Print At Home (e-mail) or Will Call. Tickets cannot be mailed to students.
ADA Student Tickets:
- For students with ADA needs we provide seating at the top or bottom of specific sections within the student section.
- If you require ADA seating please contact the Cal Athletic Ticket Office directly.
- You will be issued a hard ticket for these specific ADA, wheelchair bays, and be required to show your ticket and Cal 1 card at the Student Gate.
Extension, Exchange, and International Students:
- Fall Program For Freshmen (FPF): Students in the Fall Program For Freshmen are eligible to purchase student season tickets in the same manner as all other students
- Extension Students: Any extension student besides those in the Fall Program For Freshmen is not eligible to purchase any kind of student ticket due to the fact that they are not considered admitted students to the University.
- International Students: International students are eligible to purchase student tickets just like any other student.
- Exchange Students: Exchange students are eligible to purchase student tickets but they must come in person to the Cal Athletic Ticket Office. Exchange students must present the Cal Athletic Ticket Office with their proof of registration as well as their student identification card. The Cal Athletic Ticket Office will then create an account for the student and issue them general admission paper tickets, located in the Cal Student Section.