March 6, 2013
Box Score |
- With the loss, Cal had its seven-game winning streak snapped and finished the regular season 20-10 overall and 12-6 in the Pac-12.
- Stanford swept both games with Cal for the first time since the 2007-08 season.
- Cal now leads the all-time series, 145-117
- Attendance for the game was 11,877 - Cal's first sellout of the season.
- Cal shot 26-of-52 from the floor (50.0%), the third time the Bears have been at or above 50% during Pac-12 games this year.
- With 5 blocks, Cal extended its school record for blocks in a season to 143. David Kravish had 2 blocks and now ranks 4th on Cal's season list with 50.
- Justin Cobbs finished with 24 points, his first 20-point outing since scoring 22 vs. USC Feb. 17 and the eighth time this year he has reached at least 20.
- Allen Crabbe also added 24 points, the 14th time he has tallied at least 20 this season.
- Ricky Kreklow made his first appearance since the first UCLA game on Jan. 3 in Los Angeles. Including tonight, he has been limited to a total of six games this year due to a foot injury. He finished with 2 rebounds and assist and a steal in 13 minutes
- Stanford's 83 points are the most the Bears allowed in a game this season.
- Cal honored its three graduating seniors - Bak Bak, Brandon Smith and Robert Thurman - in a pregame ceremony.