Jan. 9, 2013
Box Score |
- After tonight's 62-47 Washington win, the series between the schools is tied at 78-all.
- Cal is now 0-6 when trailing at the half.
- With 9 points, Allen Crabbe moved into the top 20 on Cal's career scoring list. Now having tallied 1,238 points, he stands in 18th place. On Wednesday, Crabbe passed both Jorge Gutierrez (1,232 points) and Ryan Anderson (1,236 points).
- The last time Crabbe scored less than 10 points came at Utah on Feb. 23, 2012, when he finished with 3 in a 60-46 Golden Bear victory.
- Justin Cobbs finished with nine points and did not score in double figures for the first time this season.
- David Kravish set a season high with 14 points - the third time this year he's reached double figures.
- Kravish registered 2 blocks to increase his team-leading total to 22 this year. He has 63 for his career and needs just 2 more to reach Cal's all-time top 10.
- Senior forward Robert Thurman earned his first career start against the Huskies.
- Cal's total of 47 points was its lowest since falling to Notre Dame, 57-44, on Nov. 26, 2010.
- Cal's 20 points in the first half were its fewest in a half this season.