- Jeremy Ross was clocked as low as 4.39 in the 40-yard dash, 4.15 in the 20-yard shuttle and posted a 39 inch vertical leap.
- Bryant Nnabuife had a 40 inch vertical leap, a broad jump of 10 feet 2 inches and a 4.06 second 20-yard shuttle.
- Richard Fisher posted some big numbers, including 27 reps of the bench press at 225 pounds and a 32 1/2 vertical leap.
- Keith Browner had the longest vertical arm span at 35 1/4 inches.
- Chris Guarnero weighed in at a solid 290 pounds.
Note: Cameron Jordan, Shane Vereen and Mike Mohamed did not participate in the weight room or in any measurable drills after their participation in the NFL Scouting Combine.