Come and join the Cal lacrosse program at the Golden Bear Lacrosse Camp and Clinic on Labor Day weekend from Saturday, Aug. 30 - Sunday, Aug. 31 at Witter Rugby Field. Directed by new Cal head coach Brooke Eubanks, the program is designed for emerging and elite players looking to take their game to the next level. There will also be a one-day clinic in October.
Designed for emerging and elite high school players (ages 13-18) looking to showcase their skills to college coaches, this program focuses on advanced skills, position play, team concepts and an overall intense level of competition. Campers also have the opportunity to compete daily in games against each other.
Cal Golden Bear Elite Lacrosse Clinic (October 19)
- Superior instruction from College Coaches and Players
- For advanced players (8th-12th grade)
- Special goalie instruction
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
Click here to register.