|| Area and Campus Maps
|| Directions to California Memorial Stadium
PLAN YOUR TRIP
On game days, public transportation is highly recommended. For help with trip-planning or real-time traffic information, visit 511.org or call 511.
If you are driving to California Memorial Stadium, keep in mind that typical backups on local streets begin about two hours before the game, and up to two hours after the game.
Piedmont Ave directly in front of Memorial Stadium will be closed to traffic three hours prior to kick-off and one hour after the game has concluded.
From the East Bay / Hwy 24
1. Travel Highway 24 West toward Oakland
2. Take exit 5B toward 13 North -Berkeley
3. Stay straight and merge onto 13 North / Tunnel Road
4. Turn right onto Claremont Ave
5. Take first left onto Claremont Blvd
6. Turn left onto Derby St
7. Turn right onto Warring St
8. Make a slight left onto Piedmont Ave
9. Stadium will be on the right hand side at Bancroft Way
From the South Bay
1. Travel I-880 North toward Oakland / Berkeley
2. Continue onto I-980 East and follow signs for Highway 24/Walnut Creek
3. Continue onto Highway 24 East toward Walnut Creek
4. Take the 51st St/Martin Luther King Jr Way exit
5. At end of exit, turn right onto 52nd St and continue onto 51st St
6. Turn left onto Telegraph Ave and follow into Berkeley
7. Turn right onto Dwight Way
8. Turn left onto Piedmont Ave
9. Stadium will be on the right hand side at Bancroft Way
From the Peninsula
1. Take San Mateo Bridge/Hayward / Highway 92 East
2. Take the I-880 North exit toward Oakland
3. Merge onto I-880 North
4. Continue onto I-980 East and follow signs for Highway 24/Walnut Creek
5. Continue onto Highway 24 East toward Walnut Creek
6. Take the 51st St/Martin Luther King Jr Way exit
7. At end of exit, turn right onto 52nd St and continue onto 51st St
8. Turn left onto Telegraph Ave and follow into Berkeley
9. Turn right onto Dwight Way
10. Turn left onto Piedmont Ave
11. Stadium will be on the right hand side at Bancroft Way
From San Francisco / South Marin County
1. Travel on I-80 toward Bay Bridge/Oakland
2. Take the Interstate 580 East exit toward Highway 24/Hayward/Stockton
3. Continue straight on 580 East
4. Take the exit toward Walnut Creek / Highway 24 East
5. Keep right at the fork and follow signs for 51st St
6. At end of exit, turn right onto 52nd St and continue onto 51st St
7. Turn left onto Telegraph Ave and follow into Berkeley
8. Turn right onto Dwight Way
9. Turn left onto Piedmont Ave
10. Stadium will be on the right hand side at Bancroft Way
From the North Bay / Marin County
1. Travel on I-580 East toward Richmond Bridge/Oakland
2. Merge onto I-580 East and continue onto I-80 West
3. Exit onto University Ave
4. Turn left onto Shattuck Ave
5. Take 2nd right onto Hearst Ave
6. Turn right onto Gayley Ave
7. Continue onto Piedmont Ave and stadium will be on your left
From North of Berkeley/Napa/Sonoma/Vallejo/Sacramento
1. Travel on I-80 West towards Berkeley
2. Exit onto University Ave
3. Turn left onto Shattuck Ave
4. Take 2nd right onto Hearst Ave
5. Turn right onto Gayley Ave
6. Continue onto Piedmont Ave and stadium will be on your left
|| Gameday Parking Options
Season Ticket Holders
Campus parking lots are designated for season ticket holders who own season-long parking passes only. Each car is assigned on spot in the lot located on the front of your parking pass. If you are a season ticket holder and would like to purchase a parking pass, call (800) GO BEARS (462-3277) and press option 3.
View and print the campus parking lot map >>
Campus Parking and Transportation >>
Non-Season Ticket Holders
There are no campus parking lots or spaces available for non-season ticket holders. Fans have the following options for parking:
Center Street Parking Garage - More Info >>
Telegraph/Channing Garage - More Info >>
Oxford Garage - More Info >>
Downtown Berkeley Parking Home >>
Downtown Berkeley parking & transit map >>
Street parking may be available on gameday, however please read restriction signs carefully. Parking fines are doubled on Cal football gamedays.
ADA patrons are encouraged to use the Telegraph/Channing garage. There is a gameday shuttle pickup at Cleary Hall (on Channing, between Dana and Telegraph) that will drop of at I-House, adjacent to Memorial Stadium.
Charter buses may park at West Crescent, near the West Gate Kiosk (onsite attendant can assist). Buses can reach this location via University Avenue/Oxford Street East of Center Street. The parking fee is $50.00. For more information, contact campus Parking and Transportation at (510) 643-7701.
|| Public Transit Options
Beat the gridlock of traffic and take public transit to Cal football games!
Take BART to the Downtown Berkeley stop. Game day shuttles offer transportation to the Memorial Stadium from Downtown Berkeley BART station and nearby campus locations. Or, take a 25-minute walk through the beautiful UC Berkeley campus to Memorial Stadium.
For fares, routes, maps and more, visit BART.gov
Capitol Corridor Train
Capitol Corridor has teamed up with the Golden Bears to make it easy to get to the game! With up to 30 trains a day between the Bay Area and Sacramento and direct service to San Jose, it's easy for Cal football fans to ditch their cars and take the train to the game. Whether you're traveling from Sacramento or San Jose, using the BART connection at the Richmond Intermodal station will enable you to bypass toll bridges and gridlock on your way to the game. Hop aboard and experience travel made simple
Visit Capital Corridor Cal Football special offer for fares, routes, maps and more
AC Transit is the bus system serving the East Bay transit district. For fares, routes, maps and more, visit actransit.org.
A stop for AC Transit lines F, 49, 51B, 52 and for UC Berkeley shuttles is now located on Bancroft Way at Barrow Lane. Bus shelters have been relocated to this new stop.
The bus stop on Bancroft Way and Dana street, near the Haas Pavilion and the CAl Rec Sports Facility, now serves AC Transit lines 1 and 1R as well as F, 49, 51B, 52. An additional bus shelter has been added to this stop.
All of the above changes are expected to remain in place for the duration of construction, which is expected through Fall 2015.