Cal-Washington Postgame Notes
After tonight's 62-47 Washington win, the series between the schools is tied at 78-all. Cal is now 0-6 when trailing at the half. With 9 points, Allen Crabbe moved into the top 20 on Cal's career scor
By Cal Athletics on Wed, January 09, 2013
Jan. 9, 2013
- After tonight's 62-47 Washington win, the series between the schools is tied at 78-all.
- Cal is now 0-6 when trailing at the half.
- With 9 points, Jorge Gutierrez (1,232 points) and Ryan Anderson (1,236 points).
- The last time Crabbe scored less than 10 points came at Utah on Feb. 23, 2012, when he finished with 3 in a 60-46 Golden Bear victory.
- Justin Cobbs finished with nine points and did not score in double figures for the first time this season.
- David Kravish set a season high with 14 points - the third time this year he's reached double figures.
- Kravish registered 2 blocks to increase his team-leading total to 22 this year. He has 63 for his career and needs just 2 more to reach Cal's all-time top 10.
- Senior forward Robert Thurman earned his first career start against the Huskies.
- Cal's total of 47 points was its lowest since falling to Notre Dame, 57-44, on Nov. 26, 2010.
- Cal's 20 points in the first half were its fewest in a half this season.