- Cal dropped a 78-60 decision at Arizona State Saturday in Tempe, Ariz. and now trails the Sun Devils, 38-37, in the all-time series between the two teams.
- The Bears moved to 18-11 overall and 9-7 in the Pac-12 with Saturday’s result.
- It is the first time the Bears have dropped three-straight games to Arizona State in the series since a stretch from the 1982-83 season to the 1985-86 campaign where they lost seven consecutive games to the Sun Devils.
Senior Guard Justin Cobbs
- With one assist, moved ahead of Jason Kidd (494 from 1992-94) and into sole possession of fourth place on Cal’s all-time assist chart. Cobbs is the Pac-12 Conference’s active assist leader with 495 assists in 96 career games at Cal.
- Finished with 15 points for his 26th double-digit scoring game of the season.
- With 15 points, now has 1,381 career points and is within one point of Roy Fisher (1,382 from 1988-91) for 15th place on Cal’s career scoring list.
Junior Forward David Kravish
- With 12 points, scored in double figures for the 17th time this season. It was Kravish’s first double-digit point total in five games.
Freshman Guard Jordan Mathews
- Scored 14 points to increase his average to 12.8 ppg. in 11 road contests this season, Mathews is averaging 9.0 ppg. overall in 29 games this season.
Senior Forward Richard Solomon
- Moved ahead of Darrall Imhoff (712 from 1958-60) and into ninth place on Cal’s career rebounding list. He now has 717 in 106 career games. Next on the list is Bill McClintock (740 from 1959-61).