- With the 96-83 victory at No. 13/17 Oregon, Cal posted its 12th-straight victory over Oregon.
- It was head coach Mike Montgomery’s 15th-straight win over the Ducks, dating back to his tenure as the head coach at Stanford.
- Posted its sixth-straight victory over the Ducks in Eugene, Ore.
- Improved its all-time record against Oregon to 81-55.
- Mike Montgomery moved ahead of Pete Newell (119 wins from 1955-60) and into sole possession of fourth place on Cal’s all-time coaching wins list with 120 wins in his sixth seasons at Cal.
- First victory over a nationally-ranked team this season and first since a 48-46 win over No. 23 Oregon also in Eugene, Ore. on Feb. 21, 2013.
- 96 points was the most points by Cal in a game since Feb. 5, 2011 when the Bears scored 105 points in a 107-105 defeat to No. 21 Arizona.
- Starters: Solomon (forward), Kravish (forward), Cobbs (guard), Wallace (guard), Mathews (guard) for the third-straight game.
- Jordan Mathews’ 32-point game was the second 30-point game by a Golden Bear this season, joining Justin Cobbs, who posted 31 points against Dayton on Nov. 27 in the Maui Invitational.
Freshman Guard Jordan Mathews
- Scored a career-high 32 points on 10-of-14 shooting, including 3-of-4 from three-point range and 9-of-9 from the free-throw line.
- Scored the most points by a Golden Bear freshman since Amit Tamir posted a school freshman record 39 points also against Oregon in a double overtime win on Feb. 9, 2002
- Became the first freshman to score at least 30 points in a game since Allen Crabbe posted 30 points against Washington State on Jan. 13, 2011.
- Tied for the third-most points by a freshman in a Pac-12 road game in conference history with fellow Golden Bear Shareef Abdur-Rahim (32 at Washington State on Jan. 25, 1996) and ASU’s Jahii Carson (32 at Washington, Feb. 2, 2013). Only USC’s O.J. Mayo (37 at ASU, Mar. 1, 2008 and 34 at Cal, Jan. 3, 2008) and Oregon State’s Roberto Nelson (34 at ASU, Mar. 5, 2011) had more points as a freshman in a league road contest.
- His 20 first-half points was the most by any Cal player in a half this season, topping the 19 second-half points by Justin Cobbs against Dayton and Jabari Bird against Oakland.
- His previous career-high scoring total was 22 at UC Santa Barbara on Dec. 6, 2013.
Senior Guard Justin Cobbs
Recorded the third double-double of his career with 20 points, 11 assists. It is his first of the season and first since a 10-point, 13-assist performance against Oregon State on Feb. 18, 2012. He also had 14 points and 11 assists against Utah on Jan. 14, 2012.
Posted the first 20-point, 10-assist game by a Golden Bear since Jerome Randle recorded 26 points and 10 assists against Arizona State on Jan. 4, 2009.
With 20 points, passed Andy Wolfe (1,112 points from 1946-48), Harper Kamp (1,133 points from 2008-12) and Butch Hays (1,145 points from 1981-84) to move into 29th on Cal’s all-time scoring list.
With 11 assists, tied Ayinde Ubaka (2004-07) for sixth-place on Cal’s all-time list with 417 career assists.
The 11 assists is a season-high and two shy of his career-best total of 13.
Sophomore Guard Tyrone Wallace
- Has scored in double figures in six-straight games with his 14-point performance.
Senior Forward Richard Solomon
- Posted one block to move past Brian Hendrick (98 from 1990-93) and into sole possession of sixth place on Cal’s all-time blocks list with 99 in 92 career games.