Bears Make Final Preparations for Saturday’s Spring Experience
BERKELEY – Cal practiced for the final time this spring Wednesday in advance of the Cal Spring Football Experience presented by Shaw Management this Saturday at Kabam Field at California Memorial Stadium. Gates will open for Saturday’s free event at 10 a.m. PT. The event will be televised live by the Pac-12 Networks beginning at 11 a. m. PT. The wide array of activities for the event are scheduled to include …
- Live Scrimmage – Watch the Bears in action during a live team scrimmage
- Run On The Field With The Bears – First 100 fans in attendance receive a ticket good for the opportunity to lead the Bears onto the field through the North Tunnel
- Giveaways – First 2,500 fans receive Cal-themed food, schedule posters and t-shirts
- Youth Clinic – Free 30-minute clinic on the field for youth eighth grade and below (registration begins at 10 a.m. on Lisa and Douglas Goldman Plaza)
- In-Game Events and Activities – Lucky fans will be able to win great prizes for competing in on-field promotional events
- Field Club – The exclusive Field Club will be open featuring food and beverages, two levels of seating to relax and over 20 televisions to watch the event on the Pac-12 Networks
- Food Options – Concession stands managed by Cal Dining will also be open for business on the main concourse
- Appearances by Oski, Cal Spirit and the Cal Band
- Pregame Fun Zone and Kids Activities
- Cal Bears Shop Merchandise Sale
- More details at CalBears.com/springfootball
Cal’s 2014 regular-season schedule features six games at Kabam Field at California Memorial Stadium and a Friday match-up against Oregon that will be the first collegiate football game at the new Levi’s® Stadium in Santa Clara on Oct. 24. Cal will host Sacramento State (Sept. 6), Colorado (Sept. 27), Washington (Oct. 11, Alumni & Family Weekend/Homecoming), UCLA (Oct. 18), Stanford (Nov. 22) and BYU (Nov. 29) in Berkeley.
The Bears visit Northwestern (Aug. 31), Arizona (Sept. 20), Washington State (Oct. 4), Oregon State (Nov. 1) and USC (Nov. 13), with the tilt against the Trojans on a Thursday night.
For 2014 ticket information, visit CalBears.com or call (800) GO-BEARS.