- Cal dropped an 87-59 decision at No. 3 Arizona to end a two-game winning streak against the Wildcats. It is the Bears’ first loss in Tucson since Jan. 6, 2011.
- The Bears moved to 18-10 overall and 9-6 in the Pac-12 with Wednesday’s result.
- Wednesday’s result marked the largest margin of defeat for Cal since Nov. 22, 2011 when Cal dropped a 92-53 decision to Missouri in Kansas City, Mo.
Senior Guard Justin Cobbs
- Tied Jason Kidd (494 from 1992-94) for fourth place on Cal’s all-time assist chart. Cobbs is the Pac-12 Conference’s active assist leader and entered the Arizona game ranked 11th nationally in assists.
- Cobbs finished with 12 points for his 25th double-digit scoring game of the season.
Junior Forward David Kravish
- Posted four blocks against Arizona to give him nine blocks over his last two games. Kravish recorded five blocks against USC last Sunday.