- With tonight’s loss, Cal is now 11-3 in Haas Pavilion this season, including 3-3 in Pac-12 games. The Bears, though, are 5-2 in conference road contests.
- UCLA leads the all-time series, 135-101. It was UCLA’s first win in Haas Pavilion since 2010.
- Tonight’s attendance was 10,837 – Cal’s second crowd of more than 10,000 this season. The Bears drew a sellout 11,877 fans for their win over Arizona.
- UCLA shot 56.9% from the floor, the highest for a Cal opponent this season. Entering the game, the Bears had held six straight opponents to less than 50% (a combined 38.4%).
Senior Guard Justin Cobbs
- With 7 points, increased his career total to 1,332, remaining in 17th place on Cal’s all-time list.
- With 7 assists, has now posted at least seven assists in 13 games this season.
- Now has 485 assists to move within 9 of Jason Kidd, who dished out 494 assists from 1993-94.
Freshman guard Jabari Bird
- Scored 11 points, his highest total since going for 12 at UCLA on Jan. 26. Nine points came in the first half.
Freshman guard Jordan Mathews
- Scored 16 points (6-11 FG, 4-7 3P), his highest total since going for 18 at UCLA on Jan. 26.
Junior forward David Kravish
- Grabbed 10 rebounds, the 8th time this season he’s reached double figures.
Senior forward Richard Solomon
- With 6 rebounds, moved within 3 boards of Cal’s all-time top 10, now with 694. Roy Fisher (1988-91) holds the No. 10 spot with 697.