- With tonight’s loss, Cal is now 11-2 in Haas Pavilion this season, including 3-2 in Pac-12 games.
- The Bears and Cardinal split the season series, with Cal winning, 69-62, at Stanford Jan. 2. The Bears lead the all-time series, 146-118.
- Down 18 with 6:32 left in the first half (38-20), the Bears ended the period on a 16-4 run to close within 42-36 at the break. Justin Cobbs had 12 points during the stretch.
Senior Guard Justin Cobbs
- With 24 points, increased his career total to 1,293, which moves him to 18th place on Cal’s career list, ahead of Dave Butler, who had 1,291 points from 1983-87.
- Scored his most points in a Pac-12 game this year (was 22 at USC), his highest total since 31 vs. Dayton
- Had 16 of his 24 points in the first half, one game after scoring 16 of 19 points in the second half vs. Arizona
- Scored at least 20 points for the sixth time this season (5 times in Pac-12 play)
Sophomore guard Tyrone Wallace
- Scored a career-high 21 points (had reached 20 three previous times)
- Reached double figures for the 12th time in 14 games
- After going 3-for-4 from behind the arc, is now 9-for-11 on three-pointers his last four games.
Junior guard Ricky Kreklow
- Entered the game with 10:47 left in the first half, his first appearance since Dec. 14 vs. Fresno State (missed 11 games with a broken hand). Finished with 3 rebounds and 2 assists in 9 minutes.
- The Cal football team attended and watched the game behind the south basket wearing their jerseys.
- Former Golden Bear wide receiver Keenan Allen, now of the San Diego Chargers, was also in attendance.