Cal Bears Incentive Program 2013-2014
Get involved in the 2013-2014 Cal Bears Incentive Program!
Cal Athletics is excited to introduce an Incentive Program and Ultimate Prize Package! In this program, student season pass holders earn the chance of winning a trip to the Pac-12 tournament in Las Vegas (transportation, hotel, and tickets).
How to Earn Points
- Arrive 90 to 20 minutes before tip-off (1 point)
- Attending game (1 point)
- Leaving after the conclusion of the game through the student gate (1 point)
- Bonus Games- you can earn an additional 1 point by attending any of the games listed below:
- UC Irvine-12/2
- Fresno State-12/14
- Washington State-1/18
- Attend the Women’s Basketball game vs. Stanford- Sunday, February 2, 2014 (6 points)
Incentive Program Rules
- Must have a student season pass for Men’s Basketball.
- First 1,000 students to reach 1 point will receive a free game day t-shirt.
- First 500 students to reach 5 points will receive a free Bench jersey.
- First 500 students to reach 15 points will receive free basketball shorts.
- First 250 students to reach 30 points will receive a free crewneck basketball sweatshirt.
- First 50 students to reach 50 points will win a free trip to Las Vegas for the Pac-12 Tournament.
- Students qualify at the minimum point requirement but those that achieve the highest point total first will receive priority.
- Students will have the opportunity to sign-up mid season and still have a chance of winning the ultimate prize.
- Frequent email reminders will be sent to students throughout the season with personal point total.
If you have any questions or problems please e-mail email@example.com