2013 Women’s Soccer Ticket Information
|SINGLE MATCH TICKETS|
|Senior (Age 65 and up)||$5|
|Youth (12th grade and under)||FREE|
You can purchase Women’s Soccer Tickets at the ticket booth located outside of Edwards Stadium on Bancroft Way. Tickets will be available for purchase 1 hour prior to game-time.
- Tickets can be purchased using Cash only.
- For ADA access, please utilize the Hellman Tennis Complex entrance located on Schlessinger Way.
- For Player and Coaches Guests/Media/Recruits, please use the entrance closest to the corner of Bancroft & Fulton.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kickoff.
- All single match tickets are general admission.
All soccer matches are played at Edward Stadium, which is located on the corner of Bancroft Way and Fulton Street at the southwest corner of campus.
For the safety and comfort of our guests, players and staff, the following items are prohibited inside Edwards Stadium:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Cans or glass bottles
- Unsealed plastic bottles
- Hard Coolers
- Banners or signs
- Sticks or poles
- Horns or noise makers of any kind
- Bags larger than 14"x14"x6"