Completed her collegiate career in 2009
2008 U.S. Olympic Trials
• Competed in her second consecutive U.S. Olympic Trials in Omaha, Neb., in the 200 IM (also competed in 2004)
• Member of the 2009 Pac-10 all-academic first-team.
• At the 2009 Pac-10 Championships, finished eighth with a time of 2:17.54 in the B final (16th overall) of the 200-yard breaststroke...clocked PRs in 400-yard individual medley B final (4:15.12) and 200-IM C final (2:00.21, 19th overall).
• Her 400 IM PR (4:15.12) ranks ninth on Cal's all-time list.
• Recorded a personal best and NCAA "B" provisional time of 4:19.23 in the 400 IM at the 2008 Pac-10 Championships.
• Swam a personal best 2:02.77 in the 200 back at the 2008 Pac-10 Championships.
• Posted then-lifetime best and NCAA "B" provisional time of 2:02.83 in the 200 IM at the Stanford dual meet (2/16/08).
• Was a member of Bear SAAC (Cal Student- Athlete Advisory Committee) and also earned Pac-10 All-Academic honors in 2007.
• Father played football at Army
• Molecular cell biology major
Why I Chose Cal
"Cal has a combination of athletic and academic excellence that is unrivaled at other schools, and the character of the coaches and girls on the team made it an easy decision to come here."
Best Cal Times (In Yards)
400 IM 4:19.23 (2008 Pac-10s)
200 IM 2:02.83 (2/16/08 at Stanford)
200 back 2:02.77 (2008 Pac-10s)