|High School:||Thomas Jefferson|
Completed her collegiate career in 2009
2008 U.S. OLYMPIC TRIALS
• Competed in the 100 and 200 back events.
Redshirted the 2005-06 season after having surgery
• At the 2009 Pac-10 Championships, team co-captain placed 14th in the 200-yard backstroke with a personal-record 1:56.97, which ranks eighth on Cal's all-time chart; finished 16th (55.50) in the 100 backstroke after posting a PR of 54.89 in the preliminary race; posted a PR (2:01.86) in the 200 individual medley heats.
• Clocked Cal's second-fastest 200 back time (1:58.77) of the 2007-08 season at the U.S. Short Course National Championships in Atlanta.
• Earned a 2005 honorable mention All-American nod in the 200 back (1:58.02).
• Three-time Pac-10 All-Academic selection (second team 2007; first team 2008-09) and a member of Bear SAAC (Cal Student-Athlete Advisory Committee).
• Sister, Erica, played lacrosse for Cal (2003-06)
• Cell and developmental biology major
WHY I CHOSE CAL
"No other place could offer me a higher-caliber swim program and academic program than Cal. I also came to Cal for the team because the girls and coaching staff are all committed to one another, and to being the best."
BEST CAL TIMES (IN YARDS)
100 back ...................... 54.89 (2/27/09 Pac-10s) 200 back ................... 1:56.97 (2/28/09 Pac-10s) 200 IM......................2:01.86 (2/26/09 Pac-10s)