Completed her collegiate career in 2009
2008 U.S. Olympic Trials
• Placed fourth in the finals of the 100-meter backstroke (1:00.78) and reached a personal best (for a meter course) in the 200 backstroke (2:14.12); also swam in the 50 free.
• 2009 team captain posted a lifetime-best 51.69 to take fourth place in the 100-yard backstroke in the NCAA Championships, in which she led off Cal's second-place 400-medley relay (3:30.27) and led off Cal's sixth-place 200-medley relay (1:37.04).
• Rogers' 51.69 time at NCAAs ranks second at Cal behind Natalie Coughlin's record of 49.97.
• In the 2009 Pac-10 Championships, she took second in the 100 back (51.86), snapping her two-year stranglehold (2007-08) on the Pac-10's 100-back title, led off Cal's second-place 200-medley relay (1:38.21) and led off the Bears' fourth-place 400-medley relay (3:33.71).
• 2008 All-American (100-yard backstroke; 200-yard backstroke; 200-yard medley relay; 400-yard medley relay).
• 2008 Pac-10 200 back champion.
• Recorded a lifetime-best 1:55.12 to place 11th in the 200 back at the 2008 NCAA Championships.
• Swam in her first ever championship final at the 2008 NCAAs and finished fourth in the 100 back with a time of 52.24.
• Swam a then-lifetime best 51.80 to win the 100-back title at the 2008 Pac-10 Championships.
• Set a personal-best 22.60 (now 10th best all-time at Cal) to place 17th in the 50 free at the 2008 Pac-10 Championships.
• Earned All-American status in 2006 (200-yard back) and 2007 (100-yard back; 200-yard medley relay; 400-yard medley relay).
• Earned Pac-10 All-Academic honorable mention three times (2007-09).
• Member of Cal's record-setting 200 and 400 medley relays.
• Secured a spot on the 2009 World University Games roster in the 50 and 100 back (also was a member of the 2005 WUGs).
• Won a gold medal in the 50 backstroke at the Victorian State Championships (in Australia) in January of 2008
• 2004 U.S. Olympic Trials: placed fifth in the 100 back (1:02.38)
• History of art major
Why I Chose Cal
"I chose Cal because I loved the team atmosphere, unity that I felt here. The team is like my family away from home, and I feel so lucky to have each of them care about me the way I care about them."
Best Cal Times (In Yards)
100 back 51.80 (2008 Pac-10s)
200 back 1:55.12 (2008 NCAAs)
50 free 22.60 (2008 Pac-10s)
100 free 50.54 (2008 Pac-10s)