Oct. 10, 2011
Fans should review the following list of recommendations to help them better enjoy Cal football games at AT&T Park this season.
Fans are encouraged to arrive at AT&T Park early to help ensure they are seated before the opening kickoff. Traffic will be especially heavy due to the rush-hour start. Due to the large crowd at the game, extra time also should be allotted to pass through security at each gate.
Several public transportation options to AT&T Park are available for fans for all Cal football games at AT&T Park.
Dedicated Bus Service
Book a ticket in advance at CalBearsBus.com.
Service to the game is available on the Golden Gate Ferry (Larkspur), Oakland/Alameda County and Bay Link (Vallejo) ferries. Check specific websites for exact departure and return times.
Please note the list of items below that are not allowed inside AT&T Park for Cal football games:
|Metal Containers||Professional Cameras (lenses over 5")|
|Frisbees||Bags larger than 14"x14"x6"|
Pregame Tailgate Party
Fans are invited to come to the Cal Pregame Tailgate party held at Pier 48 just south of AT&T Park. The event, which includes a number of food and beverage options as well as activities for the entire family, begins three hours before each home game. For complete information, click here.
Code of Conduct
Cal Athletics is committed to serving our fans by providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience on game day. This "Fan Code of Conduct" has been established to ensure that your experience is consistent with our commitment.
Failure to follow this Code may result in ejection from the facility, revocation of ticket privileges, and/or arrest. Although Season Ticket Holders may provide their tickets to others, the account holder of record is responsible for the actions of those using their tickets.
- Possession of any item listed on the Prohibited Items List
- Use of foul, abusive or obscene language or gestures
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement or event personnel
- Sitting in a seat other than one's ticketed seat location
- Engaging in any action that causes a disruption or interferes with the game
- Refusal to remove clothing deemed offensive or obscene upon request