Nov. 22, 2011
BERKELEY - Golden Bear football season-ticket holders and Bear Backers at the $100 donor level and above have the opportunity to reserve their seats for Cal's bowl game ahead of sales to the general public through CalBears.com/bowl.
With a 6-5 overall record entering Friday's finale at Arizona State, the Bears are bowl eligible for the eighth time in the last nine years. Although specific bowl-game selections may not be made until Sunday, Dec. 4, Cal remains in the hunt for four postseason contests:
- Gildan New Mexico Bowl - Albuquerque, N.M., Saturday, Dec. 17, 11 a.m. PT/12 noon MT
- MAACO Las Vegas Bowl - Las Vegas, Nev., Thursday, Dec. 22, 5 p.m. PT
- Hyundai Sun Bowl - El Paso, Texas, Saturday, Dec. 31, 11 a.m. PT/12 noon MT
- Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl - San Francisco, Calif., Saturday, Dec. 31, 12:30 p.m. PT
All qualified donors and 2011 Cal football season-ticket holders have been mailed a flyer that provides all necessary details, including PIN numbers. CalBears.com/bowl will detail how many tickets you may request for the bowl games in which the Bears may be playing. Special ticket priority is assigned to all donors at the $2,100 and above giving level.
Fans can log onto CalBears.com/bowl beginning at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, Nov. 29 to reserve tickets. All bowl ticket requests must be submitted online by 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, Dec. 6 to receive priority.
Please select all bowl games you are interested in attending. You will only be charged for the game to which Cal is invited. Please make sure you are able to successfully log into your account online prior to Nov. 29 by registering on the site as follows:
- From CalBears.com/bowl, click on Registration Set-Up.
- If you have not registered before, click on "Link Your Account," located on the right hand box titled Existing Box Office Customer." Enter your customer number and PIN (located on the front of your mail piece above your name and address). Your customer number is on the left side, your PIN number on the right. Note: If the four-digit number just above your name is XXXX, you have already registered. Continue to the next step.
- If you have registered previously, sign in using your customer number (or email address that you used to create your account) and password. If you cannot remember your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link and the system will email your password on file.
- When you have successfully logged in, an Account Information Box with your name will be displayed on the right.
If you are an ESP seat holder, instructions will be given to you once you log in and view your bowl game application.
Bowl tickets must be ordered by credit card only. All tickets will be sent via Federal Express overnight delivery service once tickets are available. Please make sure your account address is not a P.O. Box as express delivery will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. In such instances, tickets will be left at Will Call.
If you do not have access to the Internet or are having problems with setting up your account registration, please call (800) GO BEARS Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. for assistance.