Aug. 26, 2003
CARLSBAD, Calif. - Cal football fanatics can follow all the top games and players simultaneously through the Official College Sports Network's Gametracker, an enhanced live statistical interface available at CalBears.com.
The product takes official statistical feeds from the press box and provides a compelling, up-to-the-minute graphical interface for users, with an animated display showing individual drive play-by-play and constantly updated, complete individual and team statistics. A customized version provides extensive information for Bears fans.
"There is not a better product available for college football," OCSN President Jeff Cravens said. "More information and a greatly enhanced user experience are necessary for today's online consumers and we're always staying on the cutting edge for our network partners."
Among the enhancements for this season's product are:
* Graphic animation showing field position as drives are proceeding
* Cleaner interface, displaying in-depth individual and team statistics
* Customized links to the Official Athletic Sites for each participating OCSN network school
* Embedded live scoreboard allowing users to track all of the day's action and easily jump to the Gametracker for all other games
* Interactive design allows user control of play animation, sorting of stats by category, and one-click access from drive summaries to play-by-play detail
About the Official College Sports Network
Official College Sports Network is the most popular college sports destination on the Internet. OCSN provides online brand management, content delivery and Internet business solutions to 145 university athletic departments in the country, through the publishing of Official Athletic Sites. CollegeSports.com serves as the network hub, providing comprehensive information on collegiate sports, including in-depth statistical packages and analysis, information on collegiate recruiting and team pages for every NCAA Division I-A school. For a complete list of official network partners on the web, go to OCSN.com.