March 13, 2011
BERKELEY - Tickets for Cal's opening-round game of the NIT are available for purchase starting Sunday night through the tickets link at CalBears.com. Fans may also call (800) GO BEARS or visit the Cal Athletic Ticket Office at 2223 Fulton St. during business hours. The ticket office is open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays.
Prices for the game are as follows:
Chairback Seats $50.00 Premium Bench Seats $40.00 Reserved Adult $25.00 Reserved Youth* $15.00 Cal Student $10.00 *12th grade and under
To purchase tickets, fans should follow these easy steps:
- Click here to be directed to the Calbears.com ticket purchasing page.
- Log in to your account using your existing username and password. If you do not have a username or password, follow the steps to create an account.
- Once you are logged in, proceed as outlined below depending on your category:
- If you are an Andy Smith level donor and above and purchased 2010-11 season tickets, click on the Men's Basketball Postseason link to reserve your regular-season seats. You can also reserve tickets for the second or third rounds of the NIT should those games be played at Haas Pavilion.
- If you are a Cal student, click on the Student Tickets link. Student wristbands can be picked up at Gate 5 on the day of the game.
- All other fans should click on the Single Game tickets link to choose their quantity and ticket location for the first-round game.
- Once you have made your selections, proceed to checkout to pay for your tickets.
NOTE: If Cal advances and is selected to host either a second- or third-round game, fans will need to log back into their account and pay for any tickets that were previously reserved. Tickets will not be released without payment.
PARKING INFORMATION: A limited number of campus parking permits will be available for $10 each for Wednesday's game. Attendants will begin selling passes at 4 p.m. at the RSF, Bancroft-Fulton and Dana-Durant lots. Click here to view the campus parking map.
Permits that were issued for the 2010-11 regular season will not be valid.
Additional spaces may be available in nearby city-owned lots, particularly at the Center Street and Telegraph/Channing garages. For more information, click here.
As always, using public transit is always encouraged, and Haas Pavilion is located about two blocks from the Downtown Berkeley BART Station.