Dec. 29, 2011
- California is now 10-0 in games at Haas Pavilion, this season.
- The Golden Bears improved to 7-3 in their last 10 conference openers.
- This was the 250th meeting between USC and Cal. With the win, the Bears lead the all-time series, 130-120.
- Cal held its opponent fewer than 20 first-half points (19) for the sixth time, this season.
- Cal did not commit a foul for the first nine minutes of the game. Senior F Harper Kamp was guilty of the team's first foul with 10:51 remaining in the first half.
- With four steals tonight, senior G Jorge Gutierrez is just four steals from cracking the Cal's top 10 all-time career steals ladder (Keith Smith, 129).
- The Bears scored their first 14 points in the paint. Jorge Gutierrez's three-pointer with 13:03 remaining in the first half was the first Cal basket to come from outside the paint. The Bears finished with 26 points, in the paint.