Nov. 28, 2011
- Jorge Gutierrez scored a season-best 26 points, most for a Golden Bear this year. His previous high was 15 vs. George Washington. Gutierrez's career-best is 34 points against UCLA last year. The previous high for a Cal player in 2011-12 was 24 by Allen Crabbe vs. UC Irvine.
- Jorge Gutierrez has scored in double figures in all seven games this season. Dating back to last year, his streak is nine in a row and 19 of 21 contests. He is the only player to reach double digits in every game for the Bears in 2011-12.
- Cal had two players score at least 20 points in the same game for the first time this year. Jorge Gutierrez finished with 26 points, while Allen Crabbe had 20.
- After shooting just 40.0 percent in the first half (12-30), Cal came back to shoot 62.5 percent after the break (15-24) to finish at 50.0 percent for the game (27-54).
- Cal is 25-3 in non-conference home games under Mike Montgomery.
- The Bears have won the rebounding battle in all seven of their games this season.
- Richard Solomon tied a career high with 10 rebounds. He also had 10 against both Hartford and Mississippi last year.
- Cal set a season high with 6 blocks.