- With tonight’s result, Utah has won two in a row over the Bears. Cal still leads the series 13-10.
- More than 350 Cal student-athletes from every Golden Bear sport who earned at least a 3.0 GPA were recognized for their achievements during a halftime ceremony.
Senior Guard Justin Cobbs
- With 6 points, moved up to 14th on Cal’s career scoring list, now with 1,387 points. Next on the list is Keith Smith, who totaled 1,398 points from 1987-90.
- Finished with 7 assists, giving him 502 in his career. Cobbs is only the fourth Cal player to reach the 500-assist level, joining Keith Smith (546), Jerome Randle (524) and Kevin Johnson (521)
Senior forward Richard Solomon
- Pulled down 14 rebounds, the 13th time he’s reached double digits this year.
- Registered his eighth double-double of the year with 19 points and 14 boards.
- The 19 points were a season high, topping the 18 he had in Cal’s win at Washington Feb. 15.
Junior forward David Kravish
- Tied his career high with 5 blocks against the Utes, the seventh time this season he has had at least four in a game. Kravish leads the Bears with 59 blocks this year, a total that ranks tied for second in school history. Kravish had a school-record 63 last year, while Michael Stewart also had 59 in 1993-94.
- For his career, Kravish has 163, which ranks second in school annals.