Cal defeated Washington, 72-59, to earn a sweep of the Washington schools for the first time since 2009.
- The Bears ended the half on a 19-2 run over the final 6:49 of the period, They recorded a 23-2 run overall spanning 7:43 from the end of the first half into the second half.
- Cal used the same starting lineup for the second-straight game with seniors Justin Cobbs and Richard Solomon, juniors David Kravish and Ricky Kreklow, and sophomore Tyrone Wallace.
- The Bears are 4-0 with this starting lineup.
- Cal now owns an 80-78 advantage in the all-time series with the Huskies.
Sophomore Guard Tyrone Wallace
- With 20 points, came within one point of his career high total of 21 against Stanford on Feb. 5.
- Posted his fifth 20-point game of the season
- Scored in double figures for the 16th time this season.
Senior Forward Richard Solomon
- Scored a season-high 18 points, passing his previous high of 17 against Fresno State on Dec. 14.
Senior Guard Justin Cobbs
- With 10 points, moved ahead of former Cal star and current Director of Operations, Theo Robertson (1,315 points from 2006-10) and into sole possession of 17th place on Cal’s all-time scoring list. He now has 1,325 in his 92-game career at Cal. Next on the list is Jackie Ridgle (1,343 points from 1969-71).
- With seven assists, has now posted at least seven assists in 12 games this season