- University Club - All inclusive club, closest parking lot
- Stadium Club - All inclusive club, next closest parking lot
- Field Club - Sideline Club, next closest parking lot
University and Stadium Club members will receive a similar club experience, with all inclusive food and beverage. Field Club members will receive club access and will continue to pay for food and beverage as at Memorial Stadium.
Cal Season-Ticket Holders can purchase an equal number of game tickets as season tickets in their account at the following discounted rates. Please note that if more tickets are purchased than the number of season tickets on your account at the season ticket holder rate, you will be refunded for those additional seats. Season-ticket holders looking to purchase additional tickets at the full face value can do so by calling (800) GO BEARS (462-3277) after Dec. 16, 2014.
|Section Level||Face Value||Cal Season-Ticket Price|
|100 (sideline)||$110||$59 + $4 ticket fee|
|100 (end zone)/200 (corner)||$100||$50 + $4 ticket fee|
|200 (end zone)/300 (sideline)/400 (sideline)||$90||$45 + $4 ticket fee|
|300 (end zone)/400 (end zone)||$80||$40 + $4 ticket fee|
Seating location within each selected price level is based on priority point level and will be allocated prior to the game.
Student Tickets are located in the end zone ($100 face value) and will be available for purchase for student-season ticket holders for $15 + $4 ticket fee.
Non-Season-Ticket Holders can sign up to get the latest ticket information on the Cal-Oregon game by clicking here.
General Parking – Information on parking will be available in the spring of 2014. More than 21,000 parking spaces are located within a short walking distance from the stadium. In addition, nearby transit access includes service from buses, VTA light rail, ACE trains and AMTRAK.
Suites – Anyone interested in reserving a suite for the game should contact Greg Kish at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 579-4411.
- ESP participants will automatically be sent tickets and parking passes.
- Season-ticket holders can select the price level of their choice during the ticket renewal process or at any time prior to Feb. 21, 2014, by calling (800) GO BEARS (462-3277) and speaking to a customer service representative.
- Students can purchase tickets during the season-ticket purchase process or any time prior to September 15, 2014. The Student ticket on sale date is TBD.
- Individual tickets for the Cal-Oregon game will go on sale through the 49ers and Ticketmaster at a date to be determined. To guarantee your seats to the game, reserve your seats when you purchase your Cal season tickets.