- Cal moved its season record to 8-4 with a 68-54 setback at Creighton.
- The Bears are now 2-2 in the all-time series with Creighton.
- It was Cal’s first loss in three games on the road against Creighton in the series.
· The 54 points at Creighton is the lowest point total since scoring 48 against Oregon in a 48-46 victory over the Ducks in Eugene, Ore. on Feb. 21, 2013.
- The 19 first-half points was the lowest by the Bears in any half since Jan. 27, 2013 when they recorded 18 points in the first period at Colorado.
· Starters: Solomon (forward), Kravish (forward), Cobbs (guard), Wallace (guard), Bird (guard)
· Attendance: 17,533
Senior Guard Justin Cobbs
· With 13 points, moved up to 32nd place on Cal’s all-time scoring list with 1,090 career points in 79 career games at Cal. He moved past Ed Gray (1,082 points from 1996-97) and Ryan Drew (1,086 points from 1988-91) with his performance on Sunday against the Bluejays.
· With four assists, became the seventh Golden Bear in school history to record 400 career assists. He now has 401 career assists in 79 career games at Cal.
Sophomore guard Tyrone Wallace
- With 12 points vs. Creighton, has scored in double figures in each of the last three games after posting two double-digit scoring performances in the first nine contests. Wallace posted 14 points against Nevada and 12 in the previous contest against Fresno State.
Freshman Guard Sam Singer
- Played a season-long 20 minutes (previous long was 15 vs. Southern Utah) and posted a season-best four assists.
Junior Guard Ricky Kreklow
- Missed his first game of the season after sustaining an injury to his right hand.