• Swam in the 2012 Junior Pan Pacific Championships, earning silver in the 200m fly (2:11.07) and bronze in the 200m IM (2:14.16) and 400m IM (4:42.17). Also took sixth in the 100m fly (1:00.49)
• Represented the United States at the 2012 FINA Swimming World Cup both Berlin and Moscow. In Berlin, was third in both the 200m fly and 200m IM, while in Moscow, took fourth in both the 200m and 400m IM.
• A member of the USA team at the 2011 FINA World Junior Championships in Lima, Peru, placing eighth in the 100m fly
• At the 2013 U.S. Open Championships, claimed a silver medal in the 200m IM (2:12.72) and 400m IM (4:39.47). Also swim in the 100m breast, 200m breast, 100m fly, 400m medley relay and 800m free relay
• Member of the 2013-14 USA National team
• Qualified for the 2012 Olympic Trials in the 100m and 200m breast, 100m and 200m fly, and 200 and 400m IM, finishing with a best of sixth in the 200m IM (2:13.34)
HIGH SCHOOL/CLUB SUCCESS
• A four-time North Coast Section MVP
• A three-time champion in the 200 IM and two-time winner in the 100 fly
• undeclared major
• Born on July 25, 1995 in Madison, Wis.
• Parents are Yvonne and Philip Li
• Has one sister, Jing, who swam collegiately at Georgia Tech
• Member of her high school choir