|High School:||Crescent Valley|
100 Back 45.90
- Competed in both the 100 and 200 backstroke as well as the 200 IM at the 2015 NCAA Championships. Finished fifth in the 200 back.
- Took bronze in the 200 backstroke at the 2015 Pac-12 Championships.
- As a sophomore was fourth in the 200 back (1:39.59) at the 2014 NCAA Championships.
- As a true freshman placed third at the 2013 NCAA Championships in the 200 back with a then school record 1:39.71.
- Also finished seventh in the 100 back at the 2013 NCAA meet with a time of 46.11
- Has the school's second-best all-time mark in the 200 back (1:39.59) and fifth-best mark in the 100 back (45.90).
- Is a member of the U.S. National Team in the 200 backstroke for the 2015-16 season. Has also been a Team USA member in the 100 back.
- Won gold in the 200 backstroke at the 2015 World University Games in South Korea. Also won silver as part of Team USA's 400-meter medley relay.
- During the 2014 Phillips 66 National Championships had a fourth-place finish in the 200 back and was fifth in the 100 back.
- At the 2013 World University Games captured a bronze medal in the 100 and 200 back, as well as the 400 medley relay (backstroke leg).
- As a member of the USA National Junior Team and was a three-time gold medalist at the 2011 World Junior Championships, winning the 100 and 200 back, and was a member of the gold medal-winning 400 medley relay.
- In the 200 back, set a new World Championships record (1:58.73) en route to a gold medal
- Placed first in both the 100 and 200 back at the 2010 Junior Short Course Nationals.
- Parents are Walter Pebley and Cheslah Barkdoll.
- Majoring in psychology.
- Born Sept. 17, 1993, in Albany, Ore.
100 Back 45.90
200 Back 1:39.59
200 IM 1:43.61
100 Back 53.89
200 Back 1:56.29