• As a sophomore was fourth in the 200 back (1:39.59) at the 2014 NCAA Championships.
• Also finished seventh in the 100 back at the 2013 NCAA meet with a time of 46.11
• Has the school's second-best all-time mark in the 200 back (1:39.59) and ninth-best mark in the 100 back (46.09)
• Is a member of the U.S. National Team in the 100 and 200 back
• During the 2014 Phillips 66 National Championships had a fourth-place finish in the 200 back and was fifth in the 100 back.
• At the 2013 World University Games captured a bronze medal in the 100 and 200 back, as well as the 400 medley relay (backstroke leg)
• As a member of the USA National Junior Team and was a three-time gold medalist at the 2011 World Junior Championships, winning the 100 and 200 back, and was a member of the gold medal-winning 400 medley relay
• In the 200 back, set a new World Championships record (1:58.73) en route to a gold medal
• Placed first in both the 100 and 200 back at the 2010 Junior Short Course Nationals
• Parents are Walter Pebley and Cheslah Barkdoll
• Majoring in psychology
• Born Sept. 17, 1993, in Albany, Ore.
100 Back 46.09