|High School:||Crescent Valley|
100 Back 45.61
- Extremely important four-year contributor for the Bears closed his career with a bang at the 2016 NCAA Championships, placing second behind only teammate Ryan Murphy in the 200 backstroke. Also finished sixth in the 100 back and made the "B" final in the 200 IM.
- Did not compete at the 2016 Pac-12 Championships as he instead opted to continue training for the Olympic trials by racing at the Orlando Arena Pro Series event where he finished second in the 200-meter backstroke to Murphy.
- Versatile performer held Cal's second-fastest times in the 100 and 200 backstroke as well as the fourth-fastest time in the 200 free and 200 IM in 2016.
- Competed in both the 100 and 200 backstroke as well as the 200 IM at the 2015 NCAA Championships. Finished fifth in the 200 back.
- Took bronze in the 200 backstroke at the 2015 Pac-12 Championships.
- As a sophomore was fourth in the 200 back (1:39.59) at the 2014 NCAA Championships.
- As a true freshman placed third at the 2013 NCAA Championships in the 200 back with a then school record 1:39.71.
- Also finished seventh in the 100 back at the 2013 NCAA meet with a time of 46.11
- Has the school's second-best all-time mark in the 200 back (1:39.59) and fifth-best mark in the 100 back (45.90).
- Is a member of the U.S. National Team in the 200 backstroke for the 2015-16 season. Has also been a Team USA member in the 100 back.
- Won gold in the 200 backstroke at the 2015 World University Games in South Korea. Also won silver as part of Team USA's 400-meter medley relay.
- During the 2014 Phillips 66 National Championships had a fourth-place finish in the 200 back and was fifth in the 100 back.
- At the 2013 World University Games captured a bronze medal in the 100 and 200 back, as well as the 400 medley relay (backstroke leg).
- As a member of the USA National Junior Team and was a three-time gold medalist at the 2011 World Junior Championships, winning the 100 and 200 back, and was a member of the gold medal-winning 400 medley relay.
- In the 200 back, set a new World Championships record (1:58.73) en route to a gold medal
- Placed first in both the 100 and 200 back at the 2010 Junior Short Course Nationals.
- Parents are Walter Pebley and Cheslah Barkdoll.
- Majoring in psychology.
- Born Sept. 17, 1993, in Albany, Ore.
100 Back 45.61
200 Back 1:38.50
200 IM 1:43.61
100 Back 53.89
200 Back 1:56.29