- Competed in Junior Olympic-level diving for seven years
- Won a gold medal in the 2009 USA Diving Age Group Championships 14-15 Girls 3-meter J.O.
- At the 2010 MDC Invitational J.O., won a gold medal in the 14-18 Synchronized Girls 3-meter springboard, a bronze in the 16-18 Girls 3-meter J.O. and a bronze in the 16-18 Girls Platform J.O.
- At the 2011 PVDA Championships, claimed gold medals in the 16-18 Girls 1-meter J.O., the 16-18 Girls 3-meter J.O., and the Senior Women 1-meter springboard
- Captured silver medals in the 16-18 Girls 3-meter J.O. and 16-18 Girls Platform J.O. at the 2011 USA Diving Summer Junior Championships
- Won a silver medal at the 2012 at the 2012 USA Diving Summer Junior Championships in the 16-18 Girls 1-meter J.O.
- Set school records in 2014 on both the 1-meter board (297.90 at Stanford) and 3-meter board (334.15 at the Pac-12 Championships)
- Enters 2014-15 at No. 2 on Cal’s all-time list on platform with a best of 234.80 from the Texas Diving Invitational in November 2013
- Finished 12th on 1-meter (266.85) and fourth on 3-meter (334.15) at the 2014 Pac-12 meet
- Posted Cal’s top score on the 1-meter board in 2013 with a total of 277.58
- At the 2012 Wildcat Diving Invitational, placed sixth on 1-meter (241.35) and 20th on platform (202.80)
HIGH SCHOOL/ CLUB SUCCESS
- The Walter Johnson HS Rookie of the Year 2009
- A three-time individual winner at the Hilton High Point Championship from 2009-11
- Named her school’s diving MVP in 2011 and 2012
- Participated in Montgomery Country Student Environmental Activities
- Anthropology major
- Considering joining the Peace Corps after graduation
- Parents are Emily Rothrock Kastler and Scott Kastler
- Her mother, Emily, was a member of the diving team at Harvard, while her father played in the Premier Soccer League in the Chicago area
- Competed in travel soccer for five years