- Represented Hong Kong in the 2013 World University Games, placing eighth with the 800-meter relay team in a time of 8:27.10
- Also swam the 100 and 200 free and was a member of the 400 free, 800 free and 400 medley relays teams for Hong Kong
- Qualified for the 2013 NCAA Championships, where she placed 44th in the 200-yard free (1:47.98)
- Reached the final of the 200 free at the 2013 Pac-12 Championships and finished seventh in 1:46.60. Also took 15th in the 100 free (49.63)
- Swam 1:47.51 in the 200 free at the 2012 NCAA meet to placed 41st
- At the 2012 Pac-12 Championships, was a member of Cal’s third-place 400 free relay (3:16.80) and took 17th in the 100 free (49.76)
HIGH SCHOOL/CLUB SUCCESS
- Her International School of Beijing team was the China Cup champion with unbeaten seasons in 2009, ’10 and ’11 and the Asian Pacific Athletic Conference titles with undefeated seasons from 2009-11.
- Named her team's varsity team captain from 2009-11 and her school's 2010 Athlete of the Year
- Anchored the Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics club's winning 400-meter medley relay and swam the third leg of PASA's victorious 400-meter freestyle relay at the 2011 U.S. Junior National Championships
- Psychology major
- Born on May 9, 1993
- Parents are Wong-ping and Catherine Cheng.
- A cousin, Lindsey Yeh, previously attended Cal
- Speaks English, Mandarin Chinese and French