|Hometown:||Half Moon Bay, Calif.|
|High School:||St. Francis|
- Served as one of two team captains (Colin Mulcahy) as a senior in 2015 and helped lead the Bears back to the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2010.
- Played in all 31 matches in his final year in Berkeley, scoring nine goals and recording 16 assists, 16 steals, 22 ejections earned and six field blocks.
- Scored two goals in Cal's win over UC San Diego in the NCAA third-place match on Dec. 6. Also scored a goal in the MPSF title match against UCLA.
- Played in all 29 matches as a junior in 2014, scoring 13 goals. Finished third on the team in ejections earned with 27 while also adding 18 assists and 15 steals.
- Scored a season-high two goals in back to back matches in his junior season, finding the net twice against Cal Baptist and Whittier (both on Sept. 27).
- Named a ACWPC and MPSF All-Academic selection three years in a row (2012-14).
- As a sophomore in 2013 scored 18 goals in 26 matches and was second on the team with 28 ejections earned.
- Added 22 assists, 15 steals and four field blocks as a sophomore, scoring a goal against UC Irvine in the 2013 MSPF Tournament.
- Tallied 19 goals with 22 steals, 21 assists, nine ejections earned and four field blocks as a redshirt freshman in 2012.
- Scored a goal against USC in the 2012 MPSF Tournament final.
- Redshirted during the 2011 season.
High School/National Team/Club Success:
- Was a 2010 first-team High School All-American at St. Francis High School.
- Led his high school team to the 2010 CIF Division 1 Championship.
- Was a member of the 2010 USA U93 Junior National Team that placed second in Sicily in the summer of 2011.
- Majoring in American studies
- Parents are Robert and Jessica Agramonte
- Born May 24, 1993, in Palo Alto, Calif.
- 2012 - 19
- 2013 - 18
- 2014 - 13
- 2015 - 9
- Total - 59