|Hometown:||Los Altos, Calif.|
|High School:||Los Altos|
- Capped a tremendous Cal career with a standout senior season in 2015. Earned second team All-MPSF honors after ranking third on the team in scoring with 57 goals.
- Ranked second on the team in 2015 with 38 assists and third in steals with 41. Also earned 18 ejections and added eight field blocks.
- Named to All-NCAA Tournament second team after scoring five goals in two matches. Tied for team-high honors with four goals in Cal's 20-9 win over UC San Diego to take third place.
- Became the first Cal player to earn MPSF Player of the Week honors since Collin Smith in 2012 when he was given the award on Sept. 7. Earned the distinction by scoring 16 goals in four matches (including a season-high six goals against Cal Baptist) at the Triton Invitational.
- Scored multiple goals in a match 15 times in 2015.
- Helped Cal bring the Steve Heaston Trophy back to Berkeley with a five-goal effort in Cal's 13-8 win over Stanford to win the 2015 Big Splash.
- As a junior in 2014 was named third team All-America and honorable mention All-MPSF. Enters the 2015 season as a three-time All-American.
- Finished second on the team in 2014 with 58 goals. Tied for first on the team with 35 steals, second on the team in ejections earned with 30 and fourth in assists with 27.
- Earned MPSF All-Academic honors in 2014.
- Scored a 2014 season-high six goals in a win over Cal Baptist on Sept. 27. Scored multiple goals in 17 matches and led the team in scoring eight times.
- As a sophomore in 2013 was an honorable mention All-American and honorable mention All-MPSF.
- Was third on the 2013 squad with 41 goals and led the team with 29 ejections earned and 13 field blocks.
- Also added 27 steals and 11 assists in 2013 and was the recipient of the team's Aquatic Strength Award.
- Had six goals during the 2013 MPSF Tournament, including a team-high four goals versus Long Beach State.
- Scored a goal against Stanford in the 2013 Big Splash, had a team-high two goals versus USC and four goals versus UC Irvine.
- As a redshirt freshman was a 2012 honorable mention All-American, scoring 25 goals in 25 matches with 29 ejections earned, 21 steals, 20 assists and seven field blocks.
- Scored a goal versus UCLA in Cal's victory in the semifinal of the 2012 MPSF Tournament.
- In 2012, had six goals during the Princeton Invite, six goals at the NorCal Invite, four goals at the SoCal Invite and notched two goals Sept. 23 versus USC.
- Redshirted during the 2011 season.
High School/National Team/Club Success:
- An attacker from Los Altos High School where he was a third-team High School All-American and an alternate on the 2010 USA U93 Junior National Team.
- Was teammates with Cal teammate Thomas Agramonte for the Stanford Water Polo Club.
- Father, Tim, lettered in water polo at Cal, playing for legendary coach Pete Cutino on the 1972 squad.
- Majoring in American Studies.
- Parents are Tim and Tami Mulcahy.
- Born July 25, 1993.
2012 - 25
2013 - 41
2014 - 58
2015 - 57
Total - 181